Maybe you didn’t know, but it’s possible to send anonymous emails. It’s a good way to comment on some things if you don’t want to suffer the consequences.
- Think of what you’re going to write.
You can only use 1200 characters. You should not be vulgar or try and harass someone. If you want your opinion to be heard, it’s better to make it professional and reasonable.
- Go to
- Write the message that you want to send.
- Click on the Submit button. It’s very simple. After the message has been sent, you will see a copy of it on the screen.
- Theoretically the site doesn’t register your IP, meaning that the user cannot be tracked.
- The messages should not be used for verbal aggression or harassment.