How to save any image from the internet facebook/hi5 etc.Internet
Open the Options windows (the first time it starts it will open on this tab automatically) on the General tab.
- Choose the folder where you want to save the images (number one on the image below).
- Choose JPG from the drop down menu (2 on the image below).
- Check the two boxes from the end (number 3 on the image below) so that the program should start with the computer and also that the program should be hidden.
Now go on the Hotkey tab.
- Uncheck the first option.
- Check the third option (1 on the image below).
- Click on OK. This will open a new window. Click on Hide (right image).
Now open the site from where you want to download the images. Then press the Ctrl+Print Screen (PRTSC) keys. Now all you need to do is click on the upper left corner of the image and on the lower right corner. This is it. Now you have your image saved in your computer.
Read more from Internet