How to create a Twitter accountInternet
Twitter has become one of the most popular social networks on the internet and it still growing each day. More and more news channels use Twitter to send the news faster. Twitter has become an important part of our society and culture.
- Type Twitter.com in your favorite search engine.
- If you don’t already have an account, the index page of the site will load on the screen. Click on the Sign up button.
- Now you will need to type your name, username, password, and your email address. The username will actually be your name on Twitter. It’s best if you can find a unique one. You can see if this name is available. If not, type another one. Then you will need to type the letters or numbers from the image. Next, click on the Create My Account button.
- The next thing Twitter will ask you is if you want to invite more people from your email address book. You can fill the needed details and then click on Continue. If you don’t want to do this, click on Skip this step.
- On the next page you can see a few people whom you may know. You can select them to be in your list, and click on Finish, or you can click on Skip this step.
- Congratulations! You have created a Twitter account. Now you can start sending messages to your friends.
- be as creative as possible with your messages.
- Twitter can become very addictive.
|Tag: about twitter, create a twitter account, create your own twitter account, how to create a personal twitter account, twitter, twitter account, twitter.com, www.twitter.com|
Read more from Internet