How to buy a domainInternet
The easiest part of making your own site is buying the domain. In this article we will show you how to buy a domain or how to register for one.
- All domains are controlled by ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers).
- Find a company from which you can buy a domain. Some of the most popular are networksolutions.com, godaddy.com and register.com. For other companies you can access the
- Search for domain names. See if your chosen domain is available.
- Create an account on that site and buy the domain. It usually can cost somewhere between 7 and 15 euros. If you want to keep it, you’ll need to pay an annual fee.
- If you want to have a certain domain name, but it’s already taken, you can buy it from the actual owner. You may need to pay some big money.
- Owned domains can be bought for 20 dollars and can go up to 4 million dollars or even 10 millions like the toys.com and business.com sites.
Read more from Internet